So I kind of forgot about the month of September, it flew by & October flew by quickly as well. I’ve been trying out new products like crazy! Compared to August, I only have a few, and they all happen to be drugstore / affordable products!
- Real Techniques Setting Brush ($4.89): I know I posted about the RT brushes that I ordered from Target but I have been using this literally every day since I got it. IT MAKES YOUR HIGHLIGHT SO INTENSE. That is all, and it’s cheap too! Get it!
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush ($6.49): I reviewed this one as well and I’ve been reaching for this one more than my sponges to apply my foundation. This bursh is especially helpful when I apply my Milani 2-in-1 Foundation, by helping it go on thinner and blend out better. The bristles on this brush are super soft too, I love putting this brush on my face!
- Neutrogena Shine Control Foundation ($12.99): Okay so I’ve recently bought this foundation and I already know that its going to be one of my favorites. The foundation has a nice medium coverage, and it is not cakey but it can be built up to a fuller coverage! It doesn’t have a weird smell like some foundations do and it blends very nicely with a brush or beauty blender! The only downside to this foundation is that its a twist off cap jar, I would have preferred a pump because it’s less messier but I’ll manage. Also, the shade ranges are pretty light – which isn’t fair for medium to deeper skin tones. This foundation honestly does keep me matte for the most part, without drying me out or clinging to my dry patches.
- Neutrogena Shine Control Powder ($10.99): I bought this product to go with the foundation and I love this combination! I usually use blotting sheets but when i blot my nose, the foundation comes off and my nose is foundationless, and it’s a struggle. This powder is great because I really only get oily on my nose so I just pat some on with the little puff that is included, and I am back to matte. This powder also doesn’t leave a powdery finish to the skin, which is really important. Also, another thing that I love about this foundation is that the compact is very small and includes a nice sized mirror!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi ($5.99): My favorite everyday lip color, that’s the only thing that I have to say.
- Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Setting Spray ($6): This was an impulse buy, I bought both of the Hard Candy primer/setting sprays. I personally like this one because it is so similar to my Urban Decay All Nighter! I’ve been using this to set my makeup and touch ups as well. It really holds my makeup in place and hydrates my skin without making it too dewey. Highly recommend if you’re in Wal Mart looking in the makeup aisle!