Its summertime in Hawaii and that means going to the beach every weekend. My job has been giving me at least one day of the weekend off so I am very thankful that I get to spend time with my boyfriend, friends and family.
Luckily my boyfriend comes so prepared with a pop up tent, coolers and blankets to lay down under the tent. This post is going to be all about my beach essentials and what I will have in my bag when I’m here!
Of course I will have:
- Jansport Backpack
- Hydroflask full of Ice and Water
- Coppertone sunscreen
- Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Lotion
- Visine Contact Lens Eye Drops
- Iphone Headphones
- Iphone charging cable
- 2 Battery Packs
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
- Pouch with my cash, ID and Debit Card
- Target Sunnies
- Car Keys
- Sour Patch Watermelons
- Nature Valley Granola Bars
- Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles
- 3 Towels
- Smirnoff Peach Bellini (Drinking responsibly & following open container policies)
Update: I was at the Beach for 11 hours and sadly got badly sun burned (even with reapplying my sunscreen) and I need some remedies to ease the redness and burning and hopefully stop the peeling because its gonna be hard to go over it with makeup for work!
Thank you for reading xo