Wow so this is the first (and hopefully not the last) time I am collaborating with one of my fellow beauty bloggers, Brooke Nicole Clarke. She’s a beauty from the UK and her blog is about beauty, and her life which I love. Please check her out HERE and send her lots of likes and comments!!!
Her post is HERE!
We decided on something easy for our first collab – an everyday makeup look. I wanted to do something super simple, quick and summer friendly. Here in Hawaii, the summers are the worst because of the rain, heat and humidity.
With that being said, this is my “lazy girl” or basic makeup look that I would wear everyday to school or to run errands, and even to work on the days I don’t wake up early for a full beat haha. I love this look/routine because its light coverage and very soft looking. When I go lighter on the complexion, I love to add falsies and sometimes wing it out to look more done up.
The products that I used:
- Anastasia Pomade in Medium Brown
- Loreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette
- Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard
- Wet n’ Wild Clear Lash and Brow Gel
- L.A Girl Pro Concealer in Natural
- Huda Beauty Rose Gold eyeshadow palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Loreal Lash Paradise Mascara in Blackest Black
- House of Lash Glue in black
- Farsali Unicorn Essence Elixir
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti Acne Treatment
- Touch in Sol No Pore-blem Primer
- Bare Minerals Matte Foundation in Golden Nude
- Benefit Hoolah Bronzer
- Wet n’ Wild Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
- Dr Jart Ceramidin Lip Balm in Mint
- NYX Slide on lip liner in Sugar Glass
- Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Ophelia
- Kat Von D Lock it setting spray
The only product that I used today that I don’t really love it the Cover Fx primer, because it doesn’t control my oils at all! I got in last year and I’m working on project panning it so that I can make room for other primers that I like better and I will not be repurchasing this primer.
As for my routine, its pretty basic I fill, shape, clean up and set my brows and prime my eyelids with the LA girl concealer and set it with the Huda shadow in Bae. I went basic with the eyes, sweeping bae all over my lid and giving my eye some dimension and color by working Sandalwood into my crease and lining with the Trooper liner. After I apply my mascara and pop on my lashes, the eyes are complete! To prime my skin, I rub the Farsali Elixir in and follow with the mattifying primer on my nose then buffing it in and the smoothing primer all over my face. Before foundation I conceal some of my redness / blemishes with the Nars concealer because this foundation isn’t high coverage. I then apply my foundation all over with the brush that Bare Minerals suggests to use. Then I apply with Hoolah on my forehead and give my face some warmth by applying to the contour area on the cheeks, and follow up with highlighting my cheek bones and cupids bow with the powder highlighter. Lastly, I line my entire lips with the lip liner and go over with the Kat Von D lipstick and drench myself in setting spray!
So anyways, here is my completed look:
Ps: please don’t mind the designer bags under my eyes, I have not been sleeping all that well lately
I enjoyed collaborating with Brooke and hope to do it again in the future, again please go check this beauty out click here to see her blog and be sure to send her lots of love! I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading! XO