I just wanted to say that I have been feeling not motivated for the last 3 days and therefore I was not posting, only reading other bloggers posts and liking posts. I wanted to play catch up and kind of group together my awards. I’m not going to like my beautiful blogger friend, Brooke Nicole Clarke gave me the idea to group my awards because she did. Thanks a lot girl! I’m hoping you don’t mind me taking your idea but you can read her post here. Anyway, without further ado, lets get into this!
In no particular order-
The Versatile Blogger Award
Lise, from Lushtivity nominated me! Thank you so much girl I love your blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Seven facts about me:
- I lived in Jacksonville Florida for 5 years
- My favorite Disney princess is Ariel from The Little Mermaid
- My favorite job (before Sephora) was at COACH inc
- When I was younger, I had the biggest crush on Shia Labeouf
- I love ketchup, I put it on almost everything
- My senior year, I over plucked my eyebrows and had none in my senior portrait haha
- I have a huge polaroid wall in my room
Liebster Award #2:
The beautiful Nova from Supernova nominated me! Thank you so much Nova, you already know I love talking to you and your content!!
- Display the award, and thank your nominator
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Notify them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for, and why?
I’d wish for an unlimited supply of money, some french bulldog puppies and to meet Selena Quintanilla.
If you could only do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably do makeup lol
Has any movie or book made a huge impact on you?
I think PLL and Gossip Girl (the books) has made an impact for me because they are the reason why I started reading and like to read.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when people chew loudly and with their mouth open.
What does your name mean? Why were you named it?
My mom met some girl in high school and she liked her name so yeah, and honestly I have no idea what my name means.
Do you believe in “love at first sight”?
I surely do!
What’s the furthest you’ve ever been on a holiday?
I would say back in Hawaii (when I was living in Florida for 5 years), I came back to visit home and it was a long trip!
Which is one rule that you are proud of breaking?
To “act like a lady” because I love doing things that boys do, not staying in my gender rules.
What can totally impress you?
I am impressed when people have really good talents like drawing or singing (because I can’t).
What’s your first thought upon waking up?
What are three physical features you often get complimented on?
My skin, my teeth and my tattoos.
11 (more) facts about me:
- I looooove to shop haha
- I love looking at my baby photo album
- I have a half brother, we look nothing alike but we don’t treat each other like half siblings
- I really miss eating Chick-fil-A
- I love my coffee with lots of cream and sugar
- I only like drinking iced coffee, even when its winter time
- I only like boneless chicken (wings etc) I have no idea why
- I have really bad anxiety
- I really don’t like when people bend my iPhone cords
- I used to hate tomatoes but now I eat them quite frequently
- Hot Cocoa is my favorite hot drink
My 11 questions for you are:
- Whats your favorite drink at Starbucks?
- If you were an ice cream flavor what would you be?
- What’s the last book you read?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What do you like to do on your free days / times?
- What was the last text message you received and from who?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your current favorite fashion trend?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What inspires you?
- What’s your favorite piece of famous artwork?
Liebster Award #3
The lovely Katie from KLR nominated me for my third liebster award – thank you so much love!!! Please do check her out I love her blog!!!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
Out of all of the places you have visited, which is your favourite and why?
My favorite place I have visited has to be California, I went when I was younger for theme parks. I would still love the theme parks and all of the things I could do now.
If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would probably be the typical Hawaii breakfast of Portuguese sausage, eggs and rice.
Who inspires you the most?
Selena Quintanilla, she is such a legend I am so sad she passed away. She inspires me because I love her music and she made me proud of be being Mexican!
What is your dream career?
To play with dogs all day and make a lot of money doing it haha.
Cats or dogs?
What do you like most about yourself?
I like the beauty marks on my face and my hair!
What is your favourite makeup brand?
Honestly that is so hard for me to answer, but right now Charlotte Tilbury is up on my list!
What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
My makeup is organized but the rest of my room is a complete mess!
What do you like doing for fun?
I like taking pictures, reading and watching videos on Youtube.
Are you good at cooking? Be honest.
Honestly, no my boyfriend loves to cook for me though! And lately we like to cook together!
What is the best lie/tale your parents told you when you were really young?
Where I would go to haha. I would go to different peoples houses than I told them I would.
- What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What’s your worst habit?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s your favorite candy?
- Sunrise or Sunset?
- What’s your favorite thing on TV right now?
- What is your favorite Disney Princess?
- What’s the last thing you ate?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What’s your favorite store in the mall?
- Funny or Scary movies?
Okay, thank you for baring with me because I know this was a super long post and I am sorry if your don’t like collective posts like this, but I had to get it out of the way. Just like Brooke did, I am going to just do a pool of nominees and they can pick and choose which one they would like to do! So, I nominate:
Alright, thanks again to everyone who nominated me, I am so honored and this was very fun!!! Thanks for reading!!